- I can end my career as an amateur event planner.
- I get to wear a beautiful dress and have my hair done up all nice like.
- I get to spend the day with 6 of my best friends... 4 of whom I hardly ever get to see because they live in other cities (3 in other states).
- I will enjoy one walk as Daddy's Little Girl and another as a grown woman.
- I get to play dress up with my friends. It will probably be the first time my many fashion advisers have to take my advice instead of the other way around... I hope they taught me well. :)
- We will enjoy the company of our family and friends from all over the country (all over the world in John's case).
- I will eat cake!
- I get to see the vision I've been planning for 8 months come to life.
- I will walk down the isle barefoot, like I've been insistent on doing since I was about 8 years old.
- I'll be 2 days away from an island beach vacation with my best friend.
- I get to be queen for a day.
- I will laugh, and knowing me, probably cry.
- I will be in a LOT of pictures.
- I will marry a funny, intelligent, tall, dark (haired and eyed), handsome, kind, genuine, and loving man.
- I will be Marleta Hansen.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
In 42 Days
In 42 Days...