Saturday, March 19, 2011

In 42 Days

In 42 Days...
  • I can end my career as an amateur event planner.
  • I get to wear a beautiful dress and have my hair done up all nice like.
  • I get to spend the day with 6 of my best friends... 4 of whom I hardly ever get to see because they live in other cities (3 in other states).
  • I will enjoy one walk as Daddy's Little Girl and another as a grown woman.
  • I get to play dress up with my friends.  It will probably be the first time my many fashion advisers have to take my advice instead of the other way around... I hope they taught me well.  :)
  • We will enjoy the company of our family and friends from all over the country (all over the world in John's case).
  • I will eat cake!
  • I get to see the vision I've been planning for 8 months come to life.
  • I will walk down the isle barefoot, like I've been insistent on doing since I was about 8 years old.
  • I'll be 2 days away from an island beach vacation with my best friend.
  • I get to be queen for a day.
  • I will laugh, and knowing me, probably cry.
  • I will be in a LOT of pictures.
  • I will marry a funny, intelligent, tall, dark (haired and eyed), handsome, kind, genuine, and loving man.
  • I will be Marleta Hansen.

No comments:

Post a Comment