Thursday, March 17, 2011

Here I Go Again

I've had a blog before, but I stopped posting when I graduated from college.  I miss blogging; if for no other reason than to chronicle things as they're happening so I can read about it later and reminisce.

As things stand now, I'm an IT Consultant working for Hitachi Consulting.  I'm engaged to John Hansen.  We bought a house last fall and have been deep in the joys of home ownership recently (shower remodel because of mildew in the wall, repairing a fence that fell down).

But most exciting is that we're getting married in 44 days.  I can't believe it's almost here.  I met John almost 4 years ago and those have been some of the best 4 years of my life.  I'm thrilled that I get the honor of marrying this man.

The wedding plans are almost complete now, and we're about to move into shower and party season!  I look forward to being able to record the final steps in the wedding planning, but we'll just have to see how this whole blog thing goes... I suspect I'll be pretty inconsistent in posting, but maybe I'll surprise even myself.

I guess that makes for a good first post.  Until next time... I leave you with a picture of our most recent project: The Shower

Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment