Sunday, February 26, 2012

Going Sailing

Every year, the Hitachi Consulting Dallas office has a Winter Party.  We don't have a party during the holiday season; instead, the party is between mid-January and late-February.  My first party was 6 days after I started at Hitachi.  Yesterday, I went to my 5th Hitachi Winter Party. 

It's fun to get all dressed up and have a nice evening out.  Each year, the local VPs donate raffle prizes.  My first two years I won a couple gift cards.  The last few years, John and I have been targeting Beginning Sailing Lessons that one of the VPs donates each year.  At the party last night, we finally won those sailing lessons!

Get ready Sail Boats; here we come!  .... Later in the year, when it's a little warmer.  I'll be sure to post about that when it finally happens.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment