Saturday morning, we were up bright and early at the Alpha Delta Pi tent along the parade. Poor John got abandoned with another ADPi husband, and I had a blast catching up with many of my wonderful sisters!
|The ADPi float was the Mad Hatter Tea Party. Each of the 10 schools currently in the Big 12 was represented by a chair.|
|The Baylor chair was, of course, at the head of the table... and the A&M chair was appropriately placed.|
- A visit to the Alpha Delta Pi chapter room - I had a great time talking with some alumnae who were ADPi's before I was born and hearing about their experience in the sorority.
- Lunch at Fazoli's - Yes, I know it's fast food, but the Waco Fazoli's is still the closest location to my house even though we now live in Lewisville. We don't have much of a fast-food Italian option in the Dallas area. :)
- Drive around Cameron Park
- Cameron Park Zoo - We went with some friends and their 7 month old daughter - who fell asleep somewhere between the lions and the reptiles.
- 2004: 3-8 record on the year, including a 26-25 Loss to Iowa State for Homecoming
- 2005: 5-6 record on the year, including a 28-0 Loss to Texas Tech for Homecoming
- 2006: 4-8 record on the year, including a 36-35 Win over Kansas for Homecoming
- 2007: 3-9 record on the year, including a 38-7 Loss to Texas Tech for Homecoming
|John modeling the give-away foam helmet at the game.|
To anyone who was there and I missed: Boo! We need to coordinate next year!
To Kristen and Nick: Thanks for being our homecoming buddies again! We had a great time... also, Clare was definitely the cutest little Baylor fan and ADPi legacy! :)