Friday, April 15, 2011

Bridal Shower: Take 2

On Saturday, one of my bridesmaids and her mother threw me a shower in the Dallas area.  It was a tea at a French restaurant in North Dallas.  I don't think I've ever been to a nice tea like that before.  It was a perfect little setting with finger foods, hot tea, and a fun atmosphere.

Tea Time!
We had a great group of people from several areas of my life including my Mom, my Mother-In-Law to be, 2 of my cousins, 3 of the 4 bridesmaids, a friend from church, and 4 friends that I met because their husbands are friends of John's.

My Mom and Mother-In-Law to be
Most of the group.  So glad you all could make it!
Just like the week before, I left with a car filled with goodies and a heart filled with gratitude.  It's so exciting to get together with some of my favorite people and celebrate the fast approaching "Big Day"!

The hostesses
After the shower, one of my bridesmaids from out-of-town stayed for the night, and we made decisions about bridesmaid accessories, shoes, and hair.  It's time to start checking those last few things off the To Do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment