- Cleaned up the mess that was our front room
- Opened all our gifts and put them away
- Written all the Thank You cards
- Hosted 2 poker nights
- Gotten the pictures from the wedding (http://johnchristopherphoto.com/marleta+john/)
- Spent a portion of the money and gift cards we received on registry items we didn't get and other things that have been on our wish list for a while.
It's a nice feeling to not have something big looming... We've watched movies at home the last two nights, which we didn't do as much in the past year because there's always been some task to focus on. I like being able to goof off and not feel like I'm shirking some responsibility. I hope it stays that way for at least a little while.